Tuesday, March 11, 2014

November 25, 2013 Hello family!!!!!! How is everyone?!!!!! I miss you all! and loveeeee the e-mails! thank you so much!!!! SO!!! this week AIYO! is all I can say! haha I have a cold again wayyy bad this time, so I’m spending p-day sleeping so I can get over it quickly! :) haha anyway! This week has been CRAZY! A sister in our ward passed away so we attended her funeral, which was so sad :( they do them differently here, most people are cremated but this was a casket. Anyway! We paid our condolences and hope to visit with their family soon! Super cool though! On our way there, we were SOOO LOST! and we almost just gave up! BUT! We ran into someone who was going to the same place! TURNS OUT! It was the neice of the sister who passed! SO! It was a great opportunity to talk with her a little! THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON!!! The end :) anyway! The next day we met with sister P. and her family and had AMAZING INDIAN FOOD! (I’m obbsesed! and going to learn how to make it so I can make it when I get home!!!) Anyway! We then heart attacked the Lim family! which was a blast! haha sister Lim called me later that next day! She IS THE CUTEST!!!!! also! HER DAUGHTER IS THE BESTTTTT!!!!!! She wrote me a letter, sent me stickers, and a book mark!!!! I HAVENT EVEN MET HER AND I LOVE HER!!!!! I have decided we are going to be besties for life! haha she really is lead by the spirit. I needed that letter so badly! We met with S. and she will hopefully be baptized this Sunday, but a huge problem has occurred! she can't be baptized in our ward because of where she lives. She can only attend church at 9am so we have to pass her to Toa Payoh ward (which thankfully is sis. Trottier and Kramer) so we are going to double tag it all and make sure this baptism happens on Sunday! :) Sadly we have to pass her, but we are so proud of all her hard work and desires! We had new missionary training! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really learned all trials are growing experiences!!! TRUTH! That’s all I can say :) it was amazing! so! We met with Sis. J’s 91 year old mother (CUTEST LADY EVER) it was her birthday and we celebrated with her! and she is just the cutest! Sis. J’s 2 grandsons (I and R) my fav. kids ever! were there and they were like come to my house, come to my house! (WHICH ROCKS!!!!) So we will go visit them soon! It was a blast! We met with W. but sis. Zhang and I are really praying and seeing what God has in store for him. We met with the Osumo family! (Bishop of the Filipino ward, and the mom and daughters are in woodlands) we love them! they are the cutest!!! haha we made them tell the story of how they met! I LOVE HEARING THEM! It was so cute! Their kids (3 girls) told the story it was adorable! haha anyway! We helped sort through clothes for the people in the Philippines! It was wayyyy fun!!!!!! I talked to B!!! (MY FAV!) and she was telling me she went to see hunger games!!! (#youknowyouramissioanrywhenyourfavmoviecomesoutandyoudidntevenknow!!!!)) haha anyway! It was so funny! The other missionaries were there too, and some people brought non members!!! WHOOT! SINGAPORE FOR THE WIN! Anyway! We had a thanksgiving dinner for the YSA that night and our investigator S.S. came! She was just chatting it up with everyone haha :) it was great! Spent a lot of time with B her sister T and her friend H. I Love them all! They are like the cutest!!! They are my WML sisters (genesis) anywho! They are the bomb! Also! Went on splits with Sister Noh and Sister Pettitt! They rock! and their house is spanking nice!!! haha sis. Noh and I have made new years goals to help each other eat healthy, and lose weight! yay sister missionaries!! haha we will have weekly reporting and nightly goals ;) lol! anyway! Sunday was the bomb!!! I was crazy sick, but it was wayyyyy good! We went to the W’s for thanksgiving dinner!!!(It was soooo good!) They brought over 10 NM friends!!!! YAY! They were so awesome!!!! It’s been kind of a crazy week, a lot of up and down days but! I have really learned the importance of prayer, keeping your chin up, being positive, and giving thanksgiving/gratitude in all things!!! LOVE YOU FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on keeping on! Love Eternally Sister Waldvogel

No comments:

Post a Comment