Wednesday, March 12, 2014

December 2, 2013 S. Was Baptized! HELLO BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is everyone??!!! Hope you had an AMAZING Thanksgiving, I didn't even remember it was thanksgiving till the end of the day haha :) happens when you’re on a mission! Anyway! S. GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s my #1 miracle!!! I was so worried! BUT! It was amazing! I even sang a duet (I WAS TERRIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!) but people were really nice! S. was SOOOO happy!!!!!!! She bore her testimony at the end, and I knew GOD had PREPARED HER! It was truly such an amazing feeling to be a part of her journey to finding Jesus Christ! This week was kind of crazy! I had to stay in because I was quite sick, but it was all good!!! I got a blessing and it was the most amazing blessing ever! Elder Devey and Elder Beckstrand gave me a blessing. I have a firm testimony that the power of the Priesthood works! They blessed me that I would be healed according to my faith, and it was amazing! He explained how both God and my Savior Jesus Christ understand my sorrows, trials, and heart ache, but Christ will and has carried me! :) IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! He also promised that my family would come closer in ways which they never have before (exact wording)! It was an answer to so many of my prayers! I really can’t even explain to you, how blessed I have been! This week was slower, but full of little/huge miracles! AC showed up to church out of the blue!!!!! HUGEEEE! She is so old and sick, she can't really travel far, but she came! Without us even committing her to come this week! Also a LA member came to all of church which was amazing! And we had a baptism! I just can't even tell you how much God is blessing us! :) Today we find out Transfer news! I'm going to stay in woodlands!!!!! I'm training someone new in woodlands! Sis. Zhang just became a Chinese speaking sister! crazy! first time they have ever had chinese sisters! WOW!!! anyway! i'm super excited, but really nervous haha :) it will be good! I love woodlands!!! I love the ward, and have loved working in it! God always knows the bigger picture, and he knows what’s best so I have complete Faith in his Decisions!! It’s been a little hard, but I'm really trying to focus on helping her become the best missionary she can be and the best servant of the Lord she can be! :) It's been very, very difficult, but I can do difficult things! They all help you grow! It's been raining like CRAZY here! I have gotten caught in it once and was soaking wet! haha! But I LOVE THE RAIN!!!! Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but it’s sooo fun! KANDECE L. is my favorite person EVER!!!! She wrote me the sweetest letter! And was totally inspired all the way from Utah to write it to me! We are pretty much going to be besties!!!! Brent and Jael!!!! She is serving in Enoch! Help her find some people to teach!!! :) Anyway!!! SHOUT OUT!!!! Sullivan family! Thank you so much for the package! It truly was so amazing to receive some Christmas decorations! All the sisters in our apartment are sooo happy! So thank you all for your kindness! I wish your beautiful family the best! And Merry Christmas! love you all! :) Well family! Sorry I don't have a lot to report, but I am really grateful that this week has been truly amazing despite little obstacles (don’t sweat the small stuff, right pops??) :) I love you all soooo much! Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!! Love eternally, Sister Waldvogel O.W.L.E <3

No comments:

Post a Comment