Wednesday, March 12, 2014

December 9, 2013 Hello Family!!!!!!!!!!! How is everyone?! I hope your all doing AMAZING! I love you all a lot! This week has been CRAZY!!!! but awesome! I love it!!!! so!!!! We went to the zoo on Monday!!! WHICH ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really loved it! it was so cool, the animals are so close, and the zoo is so natural looking! I loved it! We went with a hugeeeeee group, so it was a blast!! I RODE AN ELEPHANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it rocked my world! haha We visited a lot of ward members this week, because Sister Zhang is now a Chinese speaking sister! WHICH IS CRAZY COOL!!!! so she said goodbye to some families! It rocked!!!!! We had steam boat at the W. families house and it was sooooo good! I ate with chopsticks!!! it was the bomb! It was really sad! a lot of my favorite missionaries left Singapore!!!! Sister Trottier (miri) Chinese elders all left! and Elder Moore went to Melaka! so on Wednesday for lunch we all met at subway and had signed BR (book of remembrance) and so many of the Elders LOVE dad! haha they all wrote about him in my BR it was hilarious! anyway! It was SO SAD!!! but all the new missionaries ROCK! This mission is soooo big now! We had 13 sisters come in this last transfer! which leads me to..... IM A MOM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 it is sooooo cool! Her name is sister Proffit! She is from St. George, Utah and knows DANI LEAVITT!!!! Which is soooo cool! and she is the best! We are going to be besties, I can tell! She is ready to work hard, and she was born to be a missionary! so! this is going to rock! anyway! S.S. is doing GREAT!!! She wants to be baptized at the end of December!!! THIS IS SO COOL! This means woodlands ward will have 5 baptisms at the end of the year!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!!! We are soooo excited! S. was confirmed on Sunday and she has this new amazing light about her! I'm so excited to see how she progresses more and more! We are finally going to meet with F. this week! it's been too long! I miss her a lot! this week has been crazy!!!! we moved from Senkang to Khatib (other side of the island in our area) which I’m stoked about!!!!!!!!!!! and our house is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! It's so nice. I have pictures of the view to send! anyway! I’m also learning how to pray in Malay! Sister Black lives with us now, with her greenie sister Alfrey (who I reallllyyyyy want to write Austin!!!!) and they are the best! we are literally all besties!!!! I love them! anyway! We are making a lot of really good plans for our area! I'm excited that it's starting to grow!!!!! little miracles are just happening daily! We are striving to have more faith, by praying more! and it makes a HUGE difference!!!! EVERYONE!!!!!!!! Prayer works!!! do it!!!!!!!!! I’m so excited about this new week! we have a lot of appointments with investigators, members, and less active members!!!!!!!!! it's going to be so good! also! I’m just so glad that we live in our area now!!!! yay!!!! Anyway!!! I love you, and I’m praying for you all! I FEEL YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!!! Thank you! keep on keeping on family!!!!! I love you!!!! Love, eternally Sister Waldvogel O.W.L.E <3

No comments:

Post a Comment