Wednesday, March 12, 2014

January 13, 2014 Hello Family!!!! <3 How are you?! All is well in Singapore!!! This week was CRAZY!!!! Also AWESOME!!!!! It rocked my world! First off! Monday night we went to dinner with the rockin investigator I told you about last week A. He took us to a soup place and it was fantastic! I loved it! Ate with chopsticks!!! WHOOT! I’m learning! haha :) anyway! We had to end up passing him off to the 3rd ward sisters (Filipino ward) which made us sad, but we are so glad he is being taught and wants to learn more about the gospel! He is so prepared!!! Tuesday was crazy! We had a super crazy fun activity at the chapel with all the missionaries from West Malaysia and Singapore! So that means a TON of my favorite missionaries came in and we had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I was so stoked! Anyway! We also cleaned the chapel, but they made like a game out of it so it was pretty fun! I’ll send you some pictures! All the sisters and I had a little too much fun with the cleaning supplies... things got out of hand ;) jk jk! But! Zone conference rocked!!!! It was a mission tour with Elder Wilson and his wife. He is an area 70 from Asia and they did an amazing job!!! This zone conference was so uplifting!!! Sister Wilson gave an analogy of a clay pot that has cracks in it. If you were to put a candle inside, the candle would still shine through the cracks! This relates to us!!!! We don’t have to be perfect to shine with the light of Christ... we just have to keep the light shining within us and though our imperfections! :) Because it will shine!!!!!!!!! Anyway! let’s just say it rocked! I made a goal to read the BOM with our investigators, LA and RC because Elder Wilson gave us that challenge! So it's been doing wonders!!!!!!!!!! We did that with S.S. and she loved it! She understood what was happening and couldn’t wait to know what happened next! It was really cool! It really invited the spirit in also which made our lessons ROCK!!! :) Anyway! This week was awesome!! We had dinner at bishop Lohs home where I ate Duck brain, foot, and neck.... also pig stomach!!!! WHOOT! I’m adventurous!!! It was a little ridiculous, but I went for it and it was quite an experience! Haha! Anyway!!! This week was kind of hard also! We met with a new investigator and in the middle of our first lesson, another guy leans over and gives him a paper that with anti-Mormon stuff on it..... It was really hard, but we were able to testify of simple truths and invite the spirit to touch his heart! We pray that he will meet with us again.... he has cancelled, but we are really having faith! :) Also, another investigator called us and told us she didn't believe in the BOM or Joseph Smith and that our church gave feelings that satan makes us feel..... It was a very long and difficult 20 min. conversation! BUT!!! I got through it with the spirit and was able to testify of Jesus Christ... and that she can't know it's true until she actually opens the book and reads from it! Anyway! It was good because we made another time to meet to answer her questions with the Chinese Sisters, so, It will be really great! :) I’m so glad I was able to be patient and listen, that’s the key!!!!! LISTENING!!! And LOVING!!!! Good stuff! Anyway!!!! I love the Woodlands Ward! I’m pretty sure I’m staying this transfer, but g-boy is the best! He came up to me and was like... please don’t leave! I almost wanted to cry!!!! I really love this ward and they are all doing an EXCELLENT job and getting into the groove of missionary work, which is what needs to happen! I feel very blessed to see the change in each of them! Mission’s rock!!!! I’m wayyy sad Sister Black leaves this week! But we are going to be besties for life! SO! It’s okay! :) I love you guys so much!!!!!!!! That’s about all I have for this week! BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on keeping on!!!! Also!!!! WRITE ME LETTERS!!!!! <3 :) And... SHOUT OUT TO BALLROOM PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all rock at emailing me! I love you so much and if I don’t send you an email right away I’m working on writing!!!!!!!! I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Sister Waldvogel O.W.L.E <3

No comments:

Post a Comment