Monday, October 6, 2014

September 22, 2014

HI FAMILY!!!!!! <3

I am going to the KL branch in a trio with Sister Borcherding, and Sister Chan! WOW! I'm really excited! Super sad to leave PJ and our AMAZING investigators! but! it's going to be good! anyway! This week was AMAZING! started out by being in Singapore on P-Day! it was so good to see all the missionaries in Singapore! we had Zone Conference combined with Singapore this time around! anyway! it was SOOOOO good! Sister Fa (STL In Singapore) and I gave a talk on "how we are increasing our faith so we can qualify for miracles" it was amazing to hear other peoples experiences and what they are doing! I was able to really take a lot of what they were saying and set goals and make plans to apply them! I felt really impressed to evaluate how I am trying to allow the spirit to be my "Senior Companion"! I really need to just not stand in the way of the spirit being the true teacher, and guiding us to where we need to go to find those who God has prepared! it was a really great zone conference! We gave a training with the singapore STL's also! so it was a really great experience! President Mains is such an inspired man! we really just were pumped up to go out and be BOLD after this! People are seeing so many miracles now! I'm so so excited to see how this mission keeps growing! :)

Anyway! got back to KL and had an AMAZING week! we were able to meet with A and K who are just the BEST!!! their little girl N came out and showed us her frozen dress, she is so cute,and than she maped out the plan of salvation with our little cut outs! it was precious!!!!! anyway! they are ROCKIN! we had a Distirct youth activity where it was an MTC day! it was wayy cool! we met at one of the members homes where the youth got their "mission call" and sister Hillier and I brought Amy to be our investigator where a group of about 8 youth came to teach! we taught her the word of wisdom and it went really really well!!!! it was AMAZING! it was a really cool activity and i'm grateful we were able to be apart of it!!!
That night we went to a baptism in KL branch (oh fancy that?!) and it was prob. one of the funniet things of my life! the font wasn't filling up so we had to grab huge buckets and fill them in the bathrooms and take them to the font! it was crazy! than the power went out, and many things were going wrong! BUT! that was the most spiritual baptism i have ever attended! the spirit was so strong it was tangable!!! :) i loveEEEEEE baptisms! they are amazing! :)

All of our investigators are doing well!!!! I'm going to miss them all so much! J, A, K, N, F, T, S, S and A! It's amazing how these people mean so much to you! i just really pray that I can be the disciple of Christ that God needs me to be for the next few months! I'm going to Go Hard! I'm going to increase my faith, love like Christ, and keep on keepin on! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
Sister Waldvogel
OWLE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment