Sunday, September 21, 2014

September 15, 2014

HI FAMILY and FRIENDS!!!!!! <3

How are you this week??? :) Hope everything is going well!!!! I have been praying for you all a lot this week! WOW! This week has been CRAZY!!!! It took me a while to recover from being sick! I had this problem where I just didn't want to take time to recover! So it was a bit of a long week at the beginning! BUT! On Thursday things were great!!!!! And the week picked up from there! We have this AMAZING new investigator…

*Thank you previous Elder Loke*

His name is S. and he is literally the coolest! He has such a great perspective on life! And really wants to find "lasting happiness"! We were able to testify to him that he will find that here! :) It was neat as he shared experiences of times he felt the spirit with his friend who was a member of this church! He didn't know that it was the spirit he was feeling! BUT! We were able to teach him how to pray, and how he can receive an answer for himself! It ROCKED!

We have some CRAZY things going on with our invest. One of our families was kicked out of their living place and forced to find a new place to live! They hardly had any money and it was a miracle they found a place!!!!! It’s been crazy this week trying to help them in any way that we could! It was a little frustrating! BUT! Luckily my companion is a BOSS! We were able to help the best that we could! Ultimately we know that the Lord loves them and will take care of them! They know that as well! And have such great faith! :) A. and K. are doing really well! They are just amazing! They have such great questions that are really helping them to lead to that lasting conversion! I’m so excited for them! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! MIRACLE!!!! So F. our invest. from the Philippines! We haven't seen her for SOOOOO Long! She came to church this last week! We taught her! And she CRIED in the lesson! And told us how badly she wanted to be baptized!!!!! <3 Sister Hillier and I were just dying during the lesson! I couldn't hold my tears back! This woman is such an amazing example of great faith... humility... and love! She told us that many of the things she believed when she was young are in our church! People had told her that she was wrong! It’s just AMAZING! These beautiful people who have such simple testimonies are such a light!!!! It’s the best!!!! We have such amazing investigators! Who are progressing so well! We feel so blessed to just see miracles EVERYDAY!!!!! We actually had a lady from the Philippines who is going to university right now call us! She told us that she really loved the Mormon teachings and wanted to meet up and learn! :) WOW!!!! That just made our day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 this is the Lords work... it is a work of miracles!!!!

At zone conference this week we are talking about what we are doing to increase our faith so we can qualify for miracles!!! I know that I have a LONGGGG way to go! BUT! I know that if you set your sights toward Jesus Christ! ALL things will be possible for you! I am so grateful for the knowledge that the gospel gives us! Of who we can BECOME! I had such a neat experience the other day... we had just had a very, very difficult day. We came home and things just seemed to go wrong left and right! I was so frustrated that I just decided to pray... I locked myself in a room and prayed for a long time! I told my Heavenly Father everything that was going on... and asked him why he had forsaken me! I got an answer that is hard for me to ever forget! I realized he has NEVER and will NEVER forsake me! I have been so selfish in my life thinking solely of me! It’s not about me! This is about HIS work and HIS glory! This is about HIS children! I’m so grateful for the atonement and how it allows us to CHANGE if we let it! This gospel is true! Jesus IS the Christ!

I love you all soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
Eternally
Sister Hailee Waldvogel <3
OWLE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment