Monday, October 6, 2014

September 29, 2014

HI FAMILY!!!!! <3
How is everyone doing??? I LOVE you all so much and am praying for you!!! Especially Uncle Russ and Aunt Kim!!!! LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
 
This week was AMAZING!!!!! I miss PJ, and all of the investigators and members there a ton! But! I’m now in K.L. Branch with Sister Borcherding from Germany and Sister Chan from England! And I seriously LOVE them so much! And the Branch is AMAZING!!!!! We are super pumped up!!! We have such amazing investigators! B. from Myanmar and he is on date for baptism! He is sooooo good! Really just loves the gospel and loves to learn! We are really working on committing him to read the Book of Mormon; he knows that it is really important! And knows that it is the word of God, he just needs to read it! He’s such a hard working guy, is around 25ish, and is helping support his brother as well! Just a really good guy! We’re also working with a girl named U; her grandma and mom are members who are recently coming back! M and M! U. is the SWEETEST little girl I have ever met!!!! They own a Hindu beauty shop, so we go there to teach them and another girl who works there! It’s the BEST!!! We have also been working with a lot of different families from Pakistan; B.and T, and P. and his family! They are AMAZING! I have never met such humble followers of Christ! They love Christ so much, and they are such amazing people!
We have found 2 new investigators this week! And we have a busy week ahead of us!!!!!! I feel so stinking blessed to have such amazing companions and such a wonderful area! I am STOKED to just go HARD! I was studying the other day about serving with all of your heart, might, mind and strength... and thought a lot about that... I was thinking to myself, have I been doing this?? and thought about the goals I set for myself this week; and found myself reading about the suffering of Christ in the garden of Gethsemane in ‘Jesus the Christ’. (Talmage has such an amazing way of just bringing you there!) It was interesting to me that Christ had asked his apostles to Pray so they would not enter into temptation... he later finds Peter, James and John asleep and asks them, if they could not have stayed awake with him for an hour... then goes on to explain "the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak" tying this back to praying to not enter into temptation... I realized how weak I am... how weak the natural man is! And we cannot do this without Christ! BUT! The spirit is WILLING! CHRIST IS THERE! His arms are outstretched if we just come unto him! That is the beauty of the atonement! Yes we are weak, yes we make mistakes, and yes we are imperfect! BUT WE DONT HAVE TO STAY THAT WAY!!!! Through repentance and Christ’s atonement we CAN change! I am so grateful for my Savior! I am so grateful for be able to share the good news that "HE LIVES" with the people in Malaysia right now! I may not be perfect, BUT! Our God is a LOVING God, who is patient with us, and as we DO OUR VERY BEST and give Christ THE REST... we will see miracles!
I love you so much family! Keep on keeping on!
Love
Eternally
Sister Waldvogel <3
OWLE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment