Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June 2, 2014

Hi family! <3

 How is everyone?? Sick for days over here in Singapore! All the missionaries are getting sick! So lucky me!!! <3 haha anyway! Lots of CRAZY things happened this week!!! You’ll never believe what I did for p-day last week! hahah all the missionaries got together at the chapel and we did a puzzle!!! (I know that mom, dad, and the Zaccihilis would be proud!!) This week we picked up our new companion Sister Lebaron! She has been out for 15 months and was serving in East Malaysia! She is a really hard worker and I have learned a lot from her! She is a wonderful example!!! Now we are in a trio, all STL and so it makes exchanges really interesting! MIRACLE!!!! We went to teach S. and K. after we picked up
sister Lebaron! And we were able to meet their mom and dad!!!! It was so amazing; we prayed with all of them and S. offered it! I was so proud of him! We are really praying this week for them! They are going to ask their parents to be baptized at the end of this month! PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM!!!! <3 we are praying that the parents hearts are opened! :) They are the kindest people ever! We also met with V. and had a really good experience with her committing her to read the Book of Mormon; she is the cutest person alive!!! I love her so much!We had exchanges with Sister Zhang and Sister Schriever! (1st ward ward) I went with my daughter Sister Zhang from China! And I love her so much! I’m so glad that I was able to go on exchanges with her! I have seen her grow so so much! Her English rocks, she works so hard, and has such amazing desires! And she is one of the most wise people I have met (like pops!) She is a tremendous missionary! And I just loved spending the day with her!! We really have the best sisters ever in this mission!!! Sadly when I was with her we found out some news about a member of the Woodlands ward passing away! C. please pray for his family! It broke my heart! I loved C! I remember the first time Sister Trottier and I met him! We surprise visited his house, but his mom wasn't home so we talked to him and his brother L. outside of the door! Every time after that we talked with him! He was the cutest!!! I'm grateful I was able to see him 2 weeks ago in the MRT, God gives us beautiful chances every day to take every opportunity we can to help each other! Let’s always strive to look for those opportunities and take them!!! :) Live up to your full potential! I know that C. is being a ROCKIN missionary on the other side of the veil! :)

I. had his baptismal interview!!!!! <3 He PASSED!!! We are so excited for him! He is going to be baptized on June 14th! He is doing really, really well! We got him a white shirt and tie that was left from a previous missionary! Church was excellent! I’m so grateful for our ward!! They are truly catching the excitement of missionary work!!! We are (no matter how cheesy it is) all in this together!!!! <3 When we took cookies to S. and K. parents (and they LOVED it)! We ran into this guy who had met with the Elders previously! We met with his family and they were the sweetest!!! We hope to meet with them again!!! He is from India and he is staying with his sister, and brother! :) It's so cool how God blesses you with so many opportunities when you are in the right place at the right time doing what you are supposed to be doing!!! It's been a crazy week, and really a difficult one! I'm grateful for my savior Jesus Christ! When I feel like I can't give anymore, I always say to myself "Remember him"! And I know that God gives us trials because he loves us and wants us grow! I'm so grateful for this gospel!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! Keep on keeping on!!! <3

Love
Eternally
Sister Waldvogel
OWLE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment