Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014
 
HI FAMILY!!!!!!!!!! <3


How is everyone?! I love and am praying for you guys!!! You’re the BEST!!! So! This week was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had Zone Conference and it was so AMAZING! I can't even tell you how much all of the missionaries needed this! On Tuesday we attended the Sarawak zone conference (East Malaysia) because they don’t have Sister Training Leaders! So! We stood in! :) It was really cool to get to know the missionaries from East Malaysia! I really enjoyed it! This zone conference was really focused on Repentance and President Mains was calling us as a mission to repentance! It was so neat to see how he did it! We really focused on the fact that repentance is CHANGE and how he knows that we are all good, but can be better! It was the BEST!!!!! I really have a testimony that the leaders we have are called and inspired of God! We gave training on how to make Visions, and invited the missionaries to make visions as a companionship and personal visions! IT WAS AWESOME! I learned a lot as well! I have been making my own personal vision for the last 6 months of my mission and I’m soooo excited!!!!! I have chosen the scripture Moroni 7:48; and my statement is "I will invite others to come unto Christ by Obedience, Work, Love, Example, and becoming more pure like my savior Jesus Christ..." THANKS POPS!!! ;) So now I’m going to set goals every 6 weeks, to be the BEST missionary I can be for my Heavenly Father!!!! I'm really excited to let you know how it goes! :) I went on Exchanges with Sister Alfrey the night after zone conference! And I love her! It’s been AMAZING to see how much she has grown and to spend time
 
 

with her! She is like a sister to me I love her so much! :) We had MLC this week as well! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! President Mains is such an inspired, hardworking, and loving Man, I appreciate him so much!!! I got to see all of my favorite missionaries that are leaving in a few days!!!! I’ll send lots of pictures!!! It’s so sad! I really hate when people leave!!! :( But it’s good, cause than you know that you really loved them! :) I'm really glad I have made so many friendships here and have learned so much from so many people! Our Zone conference for Singapore was my FAVOURITE!!!! Of course, hahah :) I spoke using a lot of His grace is Sufficient by Brad Wilcox.. And talked about how Repentance should be a pattern in our lives and change is process! "So unclean thing can enter into the kingdom of God..." But! NO UNCHANGED THING WILL WANT TO!!!! That is sooooo true! I came to a realization.. Yes I have changed on my mission... but have I completely Given my whole Heart, might, mind and strength to the Lord?? I don’t think so... SO! I’m calling myself to Repentance! I'm giving my will to God, and allowing him to Change me through the Atonement of my savior Jesus Christ! And I’m setting goals and making plans to let my mission Change me, even more so than it already has! I can always be doing better! I have so much to work on! As do we all! BUT! Just because we mess up, doesn't mean we stop or aren’t worthy! It just means that we have to keep trying!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ, that he died for each of us... not only so we can live again... but that when we live again we can be like him! I’m grateful I have this time now to make Repentance the pattern of my life! So I can always be changing, and allowing God to Mold me!
Side note!!!
I’m going to PJ AKA Malaysia in West, and I’m going to be a STL with Sister Hillier! I’m SO EXCITED And Scared!!!! BUT! I’m excited to be with Sister Hillier! :)
 
Anyway! I’m really thankful that we have been given the opportunity to change through repentance and the grace of our savior! I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!!!
 
We had some AWESOME miracles!!! We went to heart attack a family in our ward, and as we did their neighbors saw us. So we started talking to them! NOW! We have 2 new investigators!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! We have seen so many miracles! I’m sad to leave Ang Mo Kio :( BUT! I’m grateful that I was able to learn so, so much!!!!! :) Malaysia is going to be a great experience and I’m excited to let you all know how it goes!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Keep on keeping on!!!!!
 
Love
Eternally
Sister Waldvogel
OWLE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment