Wednesday, August 6, 2014


August 4, 2014

HI FAMILY!!!! <3Also FRIENDS!!!! :)

How is everyone??!!! Hope you have had an AWESOME week! We did!!!!!!!!!! #MIRACLES it's the best!!! So this past week was crazy! I was sick again! :( out for quite a few days! BUT! It was so cool, we saw miracles literally every day! on Tuesday after we had district meeting we were going to eat lunch... and a girl about my age came up to us and said "I want to join your church... can I have your card??" we were like umm BOLEH!!!!! hahah so we gave her our card... and later ran into her at the LRT (train station) and we started talking to her about how she knew missionaries, her religious background... etc! We got her phone number and several days later we met with her (S), her mom (T), and her brother (S)!
 

They are the most prepared people I have EVER met!!!!! You want to know what they said to us... "Sisters, we want to be baptized…" within the first 5 min. of meeting with them! I have never cried in an opening prayer... but then the spirit was so strong! These are the most humble people! They were living in JB and the husband ran off with a woman taking everything! And now they are here, and I pray for them! WE love them sooooo much! Miracle #1!



Anther miracle is our lesson that we had with A. Oh my goodness she is SOOO awesome! We taught her about the gospel of Jesus Christ and committed her to work toward a baptismal date! Dec. 6th (same as J... they are best friends and practically twins, haha) so we are really excited with the progress that is happening with all of the investigators
we are working with! God is blessing us every single day! :) We are noticing more and more opportunities to share the gospel with people who are interested as we are going to different appointments... it's AMAZNG! The Lords hand is in this area, and we are having Faith and really praying!!! The Lords work is the BEST!!!!!!!

 

We hoped that 6 investigators would attend church... but several unfortunate events happened with our investigators and we didn't think that any of them would come :( BUT! Another miracle!!! AMY CAME!!!! With her TWO DAUGHTERS!!! It was the best feeling when she walked through the doors... and both of her children (Nicole and Jeanne) came and loved primary! They are the CUTEST!!! Church was so good! As always! It really made me grateful for the things I have learned through my life but especially on my mission! I’m so grateful to have learned how to make Christ my center! <3



We went to the new senior couple (Elder and Sister Hadley) home for dinner on Sunday! And it was SO FUN!!! They are the sweetest, and told us all about their life and how they met, and they are just the Best! They had a student manual for the New Testament at their house and let me take it!!! I was SOOO grateful! I have really been wanting to study the bible and understand it better! So I have been obsessed with reading the new testament, and feel like I’m really gaining a better understanding of my savior Jesus Christ... who he was... who he is... what he did... and how I can become like him! I'm really grateful for the scriptures! They teach us so much and give us the exact way to follow Jesus Christ and return to our Heavenly Father!

Well family! Miracles happen... God LOVES us! He is aware of each of us and I’m so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I know without a doubt that this church is TRUE! I know that prayer works... God hears us... He answers us! I know that my redeemer lives!

I LOVE YOU!!!! Keep on keeping on <3
Love
Eternally
Sister Waldvogel
OWLE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment