Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11, 2014
 
Hi FAMILY!!!! <3

How are you?? I hope you are all ROCKIN!!!!! This past week has been CRAZY and FULL OF MIRACLES!!!!! <3 we are also really, really tired! It’s TRANSFER DAY!!!!! I’m staying in PJ with Sister Hillier! WHOOT!!! :) This week was AMAZING! We went on exchanges with the KL sisters and I fully love Sister Parcel! She pretty much rocks!!! We Heart attacked, visited some less actives, investigators, and just had an amazing day! She is such a good missionary who has such zeal for the work! It’s infectious! It was a blast being with her! We went to the Batu Caves (I got to see it! looks super cool!!!) and we taught English class near the caves! It was really fun! These women are the cutest! It’s a group of like 15-20 women who don’t speak a lot of English so we teach them really simple phrases and the alphabet! It’s really cool!!! :) I loved them so much! It was a little nerve racking, because I had no idea what to do at first! BUT! It ended up going really well! We even taught them head shoulders knees and toes :) When Sister Hillier was on exchanges she stayed in our area and went to visit J. who is AMAZING! she has just taken so well to reading the Book of Mormon, and sent us an SMS the other day explaining that she had received an answer to her prayers this last week through the Book of Mormon! She has been reading so much since! Asking for more scriptures to read! It's an absolute miracle! <3 this week we also MLC! In SINGAPORE!!!! It was really weird to be back in Singapore! It was a very short visit, but it was good to be there again! MLC
 

was so amazing! I always feel really inspired after I attend! I really could feel the spirit! President Mains talked to us a lot about the commitments that were extended at Zone Conference, and wanted to see how everyone in the mission was repenting! It was really neat to hear about the miracles, change, and improvement of the missionaries and the mission as a whole! We are all going in an awesome direction! It was a really good opportunity to evaluate myself, and see what I can do better! I have decided to really study repentance more in depth and truly study the doctrine and apply it to myself so that I can have the "mighty change of heart" Like it talks about in Mosiah! Anyway! Singapore was AMAZNG! So sad that I had to say goodbye to Sister Hawea! The first sister I ever lived with! I can't believe she is leaving! Time goes by wayyy too fast! She rocks!!! <3
When we got back on Friday I was so tired! I thought I might literally die! (We all know how

dramatic I can be at times) haha we had to wake up really, really early to be at the airport on time for our flight! So! We took a quick nap, and got back to work! We got to visit with A. and talked to her about Baptism in the Gospel of Jesus Christ! And she just AMAZED us! She told us how she explained to her husband that she wanted to be baptized, and then he said he would come to church with her! SO! MIRACLE!!!! AMY CAME TO CHURCH WITH HER WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highlight of my week for sure! It was amazing! We also got to meet with T. and S! They are seriously GOLDEN!!! Please pray for them! They are going through some difficult times! They are just such beautiful people! T (the mom) came to church! S. will come next week but she had work this Sunday. T. was like... I have been to so many churches... but this one is the BEST! And I was like YA LAH!!!!!!!! <3 It was really good to have her come to church! And our branch is AMAZING! They did a rockin job at fellow shipping all of our investigators! We were so proud of them!
 

It’s weird cause now that summer is over; there are a TON of x pat families back from America so it was weird to see little white kids running around! hahaha I gave them all stickers and they loved it!!! :) Yup! I’m totes a sister missionary! And I love it! This week was really good! We have made a lot of amazing plans for each of our investigators and are really excited to see how they all keep progressing! God is really blessing each of our investigators with so much! We are grateful to be a part of it! :) Gospel is true!!!! As I have been studying more about the life and teachings of Jesus Christ and his apostles, I really feel like I have learned a lot more about my savior Jesus Christ.. Who he was.. Who he is... and why he did what he did! And I testify that HE LIVES! He LOVES us... and it is because of HIM that we too can live again! I know that if we strive to become as he is.... we will see him as he is... and one day when we will be as he is! He is our example, he is our friend... he is our Brother... he is our REDEEMER! I love you all so much! Keep on keeping on!!! <3
Love
Eternally
 
Sister Hailee Waldvogel
OWLE <3 FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment