Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 25, 2014

HI FAMILY!!!! Also friends <3

How is everyone?! :) I hope you are all doing well!!!! This has been one of the fastest weeks of my life!!!! I blinked and it was Monday again! APA HAL! So strange! :) But it was an AMAZING week to say the least!!! On Monday we met with a Former Investigator who Sis. Hillier hadn't seen for a very long time; they have a very difficult situation that kept them from coming to church. But they decided to start learning form the missionaries again. They’re a couple from the Philippines and are the sweetest! He is actually a member, and served a mission in the Philippines, and she is an investigator! We are really excited to keep meeting with them! She told us that she misses the feelings she had when she was meeting with the missionaries and coming to church! We absolutely love them!!! :)

We had a ROCKIN zone meeting about Charity, which is what I needed to hear about! I have been so caught up in trying to worry about the logistics of things here in Malaysia, that I have forgotten my main source of where ALL things need to come from... And that is CHARITY "the pure love of Christ" and I have really made it a goal for the rest of my mission to LOVE LIKE CRAZY! We have been really trying to express our love to branch members, invest, LA, and others by serving them! We have done some heart attacking and the members have LOVED it!!! I have officially brought heart attacking to Malaysia! I hope they are ready ;)

We had the most spiritual lesson I have ever had my whole mission!!!! With J, she had such a neat experience with the Book of Mormon! She read in Alma 32, and in vs. 41 specifically she told us that God had spoken to her through this vs! And she testified to us that the Book of Mormon was truly another testament of Jesus Christ! The spirit was so strong that we were ALL crying! We were just able to testify that God does answer prayers! Maybe not in our time, but in his time; he always DOES! Often it's through the scriptures; they are his words to us! It's how he speaks to us! And I am so grateful for the example of our investigator to show me how special the Book of Mormon is! It was such an amazing experience to just talk with her! I can't remember the half of what was said, but I do remember the love that I felt God had for his daughter in that moment! It's amazing that she had this experience, because she had been struggling to read the book of Mormon, and she just clicked with it!!! God's timing is always just perfect! I think the most difficult thing is we get caught up in wanting it to go OUR way and in OUR time... that we forget it's not about OUR way... this is the LORDS work, it is HIS way... and HIS timing.... we must remember that!

Our investigators are doing SOOO well!!!! J, N, A, S, T, A! We see miracles with their progression and are meeting prepared people all the time!!!! :) We haven't heard from F. for a while so we are a little worried about her; if you could keep her in your prayers we would really appreciate that! :) Coolest ever!!!! The previous Elder L... now (Brother K W L) gave us a referral!!! He is one of his lifelong friends who lives in PJ area, and Elder L is from Ipoh... He calls us up and explained how he invited him to his homecoming! So his friend went to his homecoming and asked how his family was so happy! Now because of this, his friend wants to meet with us and learn about the Gospel! It was really cool to talk with him on the phone and just be able to testify that this gospel can change his life and will bring him happiness!

WOW!!!!!!! #MIRACLES!!!!!!



Also this week we went to Ipoh on exchanges! CAN’T EVEN TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE!!!! hahah seriously! All the sisters were obsessed with the bun on top of my head, so we had a lesson on "How to create the Waldy Bun" it was pretty priceless!!! I sent a picture of Sister C. and S! :) I was able to go on exchanges with Sister C, she is the cutest! She is from Portland Oregon and she is the best! Her and Sister K. white washed Ipoh and they are ROCKIN It!!!! :) It was a blast to go out and work with them; we worked so closely with the members!!! THAT’S THE WAY TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!! And it's a blast!!!!!!! :)
MEMBERS WORK WITH THE MISSIONARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT’S SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! <3 really though :) it is!


This week was just super awesome!!!! We had a District talent show... And there was Ballroom dancing!!! Pretty much just wanted to get up there and dance with them! It was fun! We brought our investigators and they LOVED it!!!! I seriously love KL! It’s amazing! I'm grateful that Sister H. and I are focusing on "Walking with Christ" this transfer... we really want the sisters to understand that as Christ taught his disciples for the time when he would not be with them.... Christ is teaching us for 18 months to prepare us for the rest of our lives! And as we walk with him, we will see MIRALCES!!!! I'm so grateful for Christ’s atonement... I am imperfect and I’m sure it's frustrating for him to let me do his work. BUT! I know that with his atonement I can change… I can become better and ALL things are possible because of this! And that is what we share! Because of Christ we can become... <3

I love you so much family!!!! Keep on keeping on!!!!

Love
Eternally
Sister Waldvogel
OWLE<3

No comments:

Post a Comment