Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 1, 2014

Hi family!!
 
How are you all doing?? I can’t even believe its December!!! This week was really good!!! Our numbers were quite low, which was really hard! BUT! We have a lot of faith and a lot of great plans this coming week! So we are going to see miracles with the help of the Lord! :) We have been making a lot of really cute banners to put on peoples doors to express our love! And it's really opened the members up!!! We have seen a lot of miracles with the members asking us if we can help them reach out to their friends, less active members, and even some active members! We are really starting to work together with them!

This week we were able to go to a Thanksgiving dinner at the W. family’s home! it was AMAZING <3 they invited a lot of non-members, less actives, and it was a great opportunity to talk about what we were grateful for, share the gospel, and help them understand what we do here in Singapore! It’s been amazing to see how many of the members are really good at sharing the gospel with their friends and family!
 
 
 
 
We had a missionary presentation in church on Sunday where I talked about all the blessings I have seen from serving a mission and from participating in the Lords work! I have witnessed miracles! My favorite is seeing how close all of you have come together and how close all of you have come to Heavenly Father! The Lord has promised us many blessings as we do our part in the work of salvation! We just need to GO AND DO! That’s been my motto for this transfer! I want to be diligent in all things! It's been a little tough this transfer, but I have really seen how real miracles, and the Atonement of Christ is! We witness miracles every day!
 

And Ipersonally feel how Christ’s atonement is changing me, and how it is changing the lives of those we teach!
 

Most of our investigators were gone this week! :( But we were able to meet with a R!!! He ROCKS! I met him a long time ago when he had first met the missionaries! And now we get to meet with him every week! He is the BEST!
 

I love you so much family! I’m praying for you always! I hope each of you know how much God loves you, how aware he is of you and I pray you never forget to look to him! Look forward to Christ, especially during this time of year! He will lead and guide you in all things!!
 



I love you!!!! <3
Eternally
Sister Waldvogel
OWLE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment