Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10, 2014
 
Hi family!!! <3

Well not much has happened this week.. Except TRANSFERS!!!! I’m back in SINGAPORE!!! I looked at the transfer sheet and couldn't even believe it!! But! I’m in Bedok ward! And I LOVE IT! I also LOVE my companion so so much!!!!! Her name is Sister Hansen; she is from Arizona and is literally the girl version of Austin! We get along so well! I love her so much!!!!! We are having a blast!!! :) It was crazy sad to leave KL! But I’m so glad I was able to serve there! I LOVEEEEE them!! We were able to visit with M. though and that was AMAZING! She was soooo sweet! We were able to share a little of the Restoration with her and she is excited to learn more about what is so important to her daughter! I love her so much! I’m going to miss everyone like CRAZY! But I’m grateful for the people I was able to meet!!! I miss all the hijabs in KL, but! Singapore is AMAZING!!! It was so good to come back and see everyone!!! <3 I cried so hard on Sunday seeing everyone that I love so much!!!

I've been sick over the past few days, which has made it really hard to go out! BUT! We have been able to go through our area book and talk with our Elders to get to know our area! And I’m feeling better now! So we have a lot of great plans to work with the ward and just go out and BUILD IT UP!!!! <3 it's a little hard cause we are white washing (we are both brand new to the area) and it's kind of like we are opening; it was opened six weeks ago for sisters, but it kind of crumbled so it's going to be hard, but it's going to be ROCKIN! We are going to work with the members, see miracles, and just share Gods love with his children like CRAZY!!! I'm sorry i don’t have a lot
to say from this week! We have been able to visit with some less active and active members the past week! And we are really trying to meet with many potentials! But! We are looking forward to getting new investigators and really just hitting the ground running! I know that miracles happen every single day! The Lord is in every aspect of every one of our lives! He will always be there to comfort us! And his atonement can always change and help us to be better! I love you so much family!

 
Love,
Eternally
Sister Waldvogel
OWLE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment